- Engine, 4.3L FlexFuel EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- GVWR, 6900 lbs. (3130 kg) (Requires 2WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumpers, front, Black
- Bumpers, rear, Black
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Door handles, Black
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear full-width folding bench, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl, no floor mats included
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, delete
At Lake City Investment, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.