- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard with CC10936 Models only)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10936 models.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum, 5-spoke, with radial grooves
- Assist steps, Dark Charcoal
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Door handles, Black
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are Black)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab, with a removable and stowable rear window
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flip and fold with child seat top tether anchor
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with (B58) carpeted floor mats
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Lake City Investment, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.