- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Assist steps, Black
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
At Lake City Investment, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.