- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 2WD model.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Seat, third row manual 60/40 split-folding bench, fold flat (Not included when (PCK) Luxury Package is ordered.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Remote vehicle start
- Windows, power, all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area (when bench seat is ordered, the outlet on the back of the console is lost)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Assist handles, all seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Cargo management system
- Cargo net
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Rear Vision Camera
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.