||Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel
||15.0 City / 21.0 Hwy
*******WE FINANCE EVERYONE!!!!!*****
**** SE HABLA ESPANOL *****
Easy Financing! Drive what you want not what they want!! Good Credit/ Bad Credit/ No Credit Financing! Driver's License/ ID, Passport, Social Security, ITIN...OK! We Have Numerous Lenders To Meet Your Specific Needs.
For FAST Approvals Fill Out Our Online Credit Application!
Call 972-436-0080 for any questions you may have.
Lake City Investment 980 N Mill St Lewisville TX 75057
Fire Red 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE RWD 6-Speed Automatic Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel, 6-Speed Automatic, ebony Cloth.
* JD Power Dependability Study
* Smooth, quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options; comprehensive safety equipment. Source: Edmunds
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires TC10753, TC10543 or TK10903 models. Standard on TC10543 models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper top caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO is ordered.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Door handles, black
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security. (Crew Cab models only.)
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.