Call or Text 972-866-7877 we are here make your car shopping experience easy and simple. We have financing available for everyone. Bad credit ok. Good credit ok. In-house financing available, Bank financing available with prime rates as low as 3.99. Tradeins welcome, walkings welcome, test drives welcome. Every vehicle we have comes with a 2 year maintenance plan. Warranties available. Call or Text 972-866-7877 for any questions you may have.
- Engine, 2.0L ECOTEC DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI(Spark Ignition Direct Injection), VVT (Variable Valve Timing) intercooled turbo and E85 capable (220 hp [164.0 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 258 lb-ft of torque [348.3 N-m] @ 2000 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Axle, 3.33 final drive ratio
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Steering, power, variable effort, rack-and-pinion
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips
- Tire, compact spare, 17" (43.2 cm) includes steel wheel and jack kit
- Sunroof, power, tilt-sliding with sunshade
- Moldings, bright, window surround
- Sill plates, front, bright
- Fascia, front body-color
- Grille, chrome waterfall
- Headlamps, Bi-XenonHigh-Intensity Discharge (HID) projector beam with flash-to-pass feature and automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Turn signals, side-mounted indicator lamps
- Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual folding
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature, harman/kardon 320-watt, 9-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power lumbar
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable
- Console, floor, front, premium with armrest and covered storage
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Compass display, located in the Driver Information Center
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Retained accessory power, power windows, audio system and sunroof (where applicable) remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilizer, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and rear seat heating/cooling outlets
- Air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
- Lighting, interior, front floor, cargo and glovebox
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Cargo net
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions and rear seat mounted thorax (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security rear
- Horn, dual-note high and low
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.