- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI (295 hp [220.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4800 rpm), iron block (Standard on 2WD models only. Not available on 4x4 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Upgradeable to (GT4) 3.73 rear axle ratio.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum, 5-spoke, with radial grooves
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Steering, power
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Assist steps, Black, mounted between front and rear wheels
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with flat blade and pulse washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, Black
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Power outlets, 3 auxiliary, 12-volt, includes 2 on the instrument panel and 1 in the cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Cargo mat (Not available when (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat is ordered.
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.