- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CK10753, CK10953 or CK10543 models.)
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Recovery hooks, front, Black (Standard on 4WD Models. On 2WD models, available to order for Fleet or Government types only.)
- Air dam, Black
- Grille, Black surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Included with (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO. Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab models and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Seat, rear bench (folds up), full width, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Standard with Extended Cab models only.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, fixed, rear access door (Requires Extended Cab Models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models. Rear cupholders are not included with (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, delete
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.