- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10936 models.)
- Tire, spare, P265/70R17
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (Standard with 2WD Models. Standard on 4x4 models with (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine only)
- Steering, power
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are color-keyed. Mirror caps are satin chrome with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Rear Parking Assist,Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab, with a removable and stowable rear window
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench with leather-appointed seating, 3-passenger, flat folding
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with carpeted floor mats
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, Bose Premium 7-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At , we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.